Daniel Bryan, or maybe we should get used to calling him Bryan Danielson, has shown off a bit of a new look amidst all the AEW speculation.
Bryan has been out of action since April when his WWE contract expired, and the belief is he’s going to be AEW’s next big reveal.
The last time we saw Bryan was the last night of his contract against Roman Reigns, and he’s changed up his look slightly yet again since that match.
He’s once again let his hair grow out, and appears to be doing his best Brock Lesnar impression with a little ponytail, as you can see in the pictures below via Brie Bella’s Instagram.
CM Punk added fuel to the Daniel-Bryan-to-AEW fire this past Wednesday when the fans were chanting “Yes! Yes! Yes!”, and he said: “That’s somebody else’s shtick and you might just have to be a little bit more patient”.
It has been said Bryan is likely to debut at the special Dynamite ‘Grand Slam’ show in New York on September 22, which will be AEW’s biggest audience ever, overtaking the Chicago United Center crowd that saw Punk’s debut last Friday.
View this post on Instagram
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- WWE NXT No Mercy Main Event Revealed
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- Popular AEW Star ‘Absolutely’ Wants To See Edge Join The Company
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Championship Loss
- Big Title Change With Main Roster Star At NXT No Mercy
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed
- OUT NOW – WrestleTalk’s ‘Wrestling Unmasked’: Ripping The Mask Off The Crime, Politics And Intrigue Beyond The Ring
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match