Daniel Bryan, or maybe we should get used to calling him Bryan Danielson, has shown off a bit of a new look amidst all the AEW speculation.
Bryan has been out of action since April when his WWE contract expired, and the belief is he’s going to be AEW’s next big reveal.
The last time we saw Bryan was the last night of his contract against Roman Reigns, and he’s changed up his look slightly yet again since that match.
He’s once again let his hair grow out, and appears to be doing his best Brock Lesnar impression with a little ponytail, as you can see in the pictures below via Brie Bella’s Instagram.
CM Punk added fuel to the Daniel-Bryan-to-AEW fire this past Wednesday when the fans were chanting “Yes! Yes! Yes!”, and he said: “That’s somebody else’s shtick and you might just have to be a little bit more patient”.
It has been said Bryan is likely to debut at the special Dynamite ‘Grand Slam’ show in New York on September 22, which will be AEW’s biggest audience ever, overtaking the Chicago United Center crowd that saw Punk’s debut last Friday.
View this post on Instagram
- Naomi Removes WWE References From Twitter Bio
- Joey Janela Sets Foot On Fire In Horrifying GCW Botch (Video)
- CM Punk Trends Following Polarising Message To WWE Locker Room
- Paul Wight Reveals Impressive Move He Was Told Never To Perform In Ring Again
- Jon Moxley Set To Reunite Former Tag Team At Independent Show
- Video: NWA Stars Kamille & Thom Latimer Get Married
- Britt Baker Makes Surprise Appearance At AIW Gauntlet For The Gold
- William Regal Details His Reaction To NXT 2.0 Reboot
- Sting Files New Trademark For Iconic Nickname
- Tony Khan Reacts To Johnny Elite’s AEW Debut