Terminus 2 in Atlanta, Georgia later this month (February 24) has just picked up another talented, young star.
Announced today (February 1) was the addition of AEW star Daniel Garcia to the already packed lineup of announced talent.
The show will presumably be headlined by the Ring of Honor World Championship Title match between champion Jonathan Gresham versus Santana.
As previously reported, announced talent for the show also includes Leon Ruff, Shane Strickland, Queen Aminata, Serena Deeb, Tre Lamar, Davey Richards, and the now-injured Lio Rush.
WELCOME • TO • TERMINUShttps://t.co/UgTontNw1T pic.twitter.com/rH6ZjYTDej
— TERMINUS (@TERMINUSpro) February 1, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Big Update On FTR Future
- Charlotte Flair Reveals Biggest Change Following Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- AEW Star Teases WWE Return?
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- Mercedes Mone Addresses Potential AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door II Appearance
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Cody Rhodes Reveals Special WrestleMania 39 T-Shirt
- Mercedes Moné Hints At Potential Unfinished Business in WWE