AEW star Daniel Garcia has been announced for the debut show of Terminus, a new promotion founded by Jonathan Gresham.
On Twitter, Gresham shared a graphic, revealing that the technician will be in action on January 16, 2022:
This reveal comes after Gresham defeated Garcia at PWG It’s A Long Way To The Top (If You Wanna Rock ‘n’ Roll) on Sunday. So far, Garcia is the first talent announced for the event. Garcia is set to take on Eddie Kingston on the Black Friday episode of AEW Rampage.
Gresham recently shared a teaser vignette for Terminus ‘Modern Age Grappling’. Several notable names, including Seth Rollins, have wished the ROH star success with the new promotion.
- Naomi Removes WWE References From Twitter Bio
- Joey Janela Sets Foot On Fire In Horrifying GCW Botch (Video)
- CM Punk Trends Following Polarising Message To WWE Locker Room
- Paul Wight Reveals Impressive Move He Was Told Never To Perform In Ring Again
- Jon Moxley Set To Reunite Former Tag Team At Independent Show
- Video: NWA Stars Kamille & Thom Latimer Get Married
- Britt Baker Makes Surprise Appearance At AIW Gauntlet For The Gold
- William Regal Details His Reaction To NXT 2.0 Reboot
- Sting Files New Trademark For Iconic Nickname
- Tony Khan Reacts To Johnny Elite’s AEW Debut