It seems like yet another AEW star can be added to the seemingly ever-growing injury list this week, that being Dante Martin.
Martin had a match with Sammy Guevara, which Guevara won, on this past Wednesday’s ‘Fight for the Fallen’ edition of Dynamite.
PWInsider is reporting that, after the match, Martin was on crutches backstage and at the hotel later in the night.
The issue is believed to be a knee injury, but there’s no word yet on how bad it is.
We wish Dante Martin a safe recovery and we’ll keep you posted with any further updates.
You can keep track of which AEW stars are currently injured with our tracker at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Update On WWE Women’s Title Situation Ahead Of June 9 SmackDown
- KENTA Responds To Alternate Dream Match For CM Punk At Forbidden Door
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- Popular AEW Star Sidelined With Neck Injury
- Major WWE Championship Match Announced For SmackDown In London