Dante Martin has surprisingly decided to join the Team Taz group on tonight’s episode of All Elite Wrestling (AEW) Dynamite.
Team Taz made him the offer a couple of weeks ago when Lio Rush was off the show due to the death of his grandmother.
Many expected Martin would refuse the offer and stick with Rush, as the high-flying duo has won a couple of tag matches in recent weeks.
However, when it came down to decision time, Martin signed the contract and joined Ricky Starks, Powerhouse Hobbs, and most importantly, Hook, in Team Taz.
Martin and Hook are legitimate real-life friends, notably part of a group dubbed “the lads” by Tony Khan, which is those two, Martin’s brother Darius, and Anthony Bowens.
Darius still isn’t back from a knee injury he suffered early in the year, so that’s going to add even more intrigue to the situation when he returns.
Dante Martin had already ditched Matt Sydal to align with Rush, so he’s certainly doing the rounds when it comes to partnerships in AEW.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win