Dante Martin has surprisingly decided to join the Team Taz group on tonight’s episode of All Elite Wrestling (AEW) Dynamite.
Team Taz made him the offer a couple of weeks ago when Lio Rush was off the show due to the death of his grandmother.
Many expected Martin would refuse the offer and stick with Rush, as the high-flying duo has won a couple of tag matches in recent weeks.
However, when it came down to decision time, Martin signed the contract and joined Ricky Starks, Powerhouse Hobbs, and most importantly, Hook, in Team Taz.
Martin and Hook are legitimate real-life friends, notably part of a group dubbed “the lads” by Tony Khan, which is those two, Martin’s brother Darius, and Anthony Bowens.
Darius still isn’t back from a knee injury he suffered early in the year, so that’s going to add even more intrigue to the situation when he returns.
Dante Martin had already ditched Matt Sydal to align with Rush, so he’s certainly doing the rounds when it comes to partnerships in AEW.
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- WWE To Sign AEW’s Konosuke Takeshita Soon?
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- Asuka Teases Mystery Partner For Women’s Tag Team Championship Tournament
- Corey Graves Puts WWE On Blast After Carmella Injury At House Show
- Scrapped Plans For Drew Gulak On August 5 SmackDown Revealed
- WWE Stars’ Futures In Doubt, Karrion Kross Plans, Several Injuries – News Bulletin – August 8, 2022