While AEW has received criticism for the bump Chris Jericho took in the main event of Blood & Guts, there’s been no such criticism for the bump Darby Allin took on the same show.
Darby was attacked by Scorpio Sky and Ethan Page, an attack which culminated in Darby being thrown down a flight of stairs, something only someone like Darby Allin would agree to.
Miro revealed on the same show that he would be challenging Darby to a match for the TNT Championship on next week’s AEW Dynamite, and he may be facing off against a very injured opponent. Apologies for the language used.
Long story short my shoulder is fucked but If I got till Wednesday to get my shit together I’ll do just that. pic.twitter.com/sA40OAu3c8
— DARBY ALLIN (@DarbyAllin) May 7, 2021
So it looks like Darby is going to be facing Miro no matter what, and let’s face it, Darby seems like the kind of guy who throws himself down stairs when he’s bored, just for something to do.
Here is the full line-up for next week’s stacked Dynamite show.
- Tony Schiavone interviews Jade Cargill
- Jon Moxley (c) vs. Yuji Nagata (IWGP US Championship)
- The Young Bucks (c) vs. SCU (AEW World Tag Team Championship)
- Cody Rhodes to make Double or Nothing announcement
- Darby Allin (c) vs. Miro (AEW TNT Championship)
- Orange Cassidy vs. PAC (AEW World Title #1 Contenders Match)