AEW President Tony Khan has announced a huge 16-man tag team match for tonight’s episode of AEW Dynamite.
On Twitter, Khan announced that Brodie Lee Jr will lead a team of The Dark Order and Orange Cassidy to do battle with Matt Hardy and the HFO.
The Dark Order, who have been been feuding amongst themselves during Hangman Page’s AEW TV absence, were asked to set aside their differences to pay tribute to Brodie Lee.
Announcing the tag-team bout, Khan tweeted:
“In recognition of Mr. Brodie Lee, tonight Live on TNT on #AEWDynamite in Rochester I’ve asked the gentlemen of Dark Order to put differences aside & team with @orangecassidy under the leadership of Brodie Lee Jr. to take on their enemy Matt Hardy & the HFO in a 16 man tag match!”
Tonight’s edition of Dynamite, airing from Rochester, will be dedicated to Brodie Lee, who passed away last December.
- Roman Reigns Next Three Title Challengers Revealed
- Huge Update On Triple H WWE Status
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 20, 2022
- Sasha Banks & Naomi Status For Tonight’s WWE SmackDown
- Stephanie McMahon Departure Announcement ‘Came Out Of Nowhere’
- WWE Talent ‘Could Not Understand’ Why Sasha Banks & Naomi Walked Out
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 20, 2022
- AEW’s Future In Further Doubt Following WarnerMedia Upfronts?
- Here’s Who Pitched Asuka Beating Becky Lynch After Sasha Banks & Naomi Walk-Out
- Did WWE Spoil Result Of Tag Team Title Unification Match?