Dark Side Of The Ring co-creator Jason Eisener has commented on the future of the show, ahead of the premiere of ‘Tales From The Territories’.
Eisener and the other Dark Side Of The Ring co-creator Evan Husney teamed up with Dwayne Johnson’s Seven Bucks Productions and Vice Studios Canada for the ‘Tales From The Territories’ series, which will premiere on VICE TV on October 4.
Speaking with Comic Book, Eisener confirmed that he and Husney are thinking about the potential return of Dark Side of the Ring, noting:
“It’s not something I can quite answer yet. We’re definitely thinking about more Dark Side of the Ring, It’s definitely something that will, hopefully, be in the cards in the future. But right now, we’re gearing up for Tales From The Territories to come out. But yeah, there’s going to be plenty more wrestling documentaries that are going to come out from me.”
Previous reports have indicated that, while another season of the show hasn’t yet been greenlit, the series will likely return in 2023.
The third season of Dark Side Of The Ring aired from May to October 2021, and covered topics including the infamous ‘Plane Ride from Hell’ and the WWE steroid trials.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Another Big Sign Released Star Returning To WWE
- Several WWE Stars Pulled From Indie Event
- Kazuchika Okada & Jay White Announced For Trios Bout Ahead Of NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- AEW Star Wishes CM Punk & The Elite Situation ‘Didn’t Happen’
- Top NJPW Star Explains Why Co-Promotional Event With STARDOM Should Happen ‘Every Once In A While’
- WWE Stars Honor Late TV Star Jason David Frank
- AEW Star Praises Ricky ‘The Dragon’ Steamboat After Return Match
- Bayley Recruits Recent Celebrity WWE Signee to Damage CTRL?
- Correction On William Regal AEW Contract Status
- Sami Zayn/Roman Reigns Plans Revealed, William Regal WWE Return Update, Major WWE India Show – News Bulletin – November 28, 2022