Vice has announced the return date for Dark Side of the Ring in what is technically the continuation of its third season.
The series will return on Thursday, September 16 at 9pm ET with seven new episodes still to come.
Here are the new episodes:
- The Plane Ride from Hell
- Chris Kanyon
- Johnny K9
- Luna Vachon
- The Steroid Trials
The two that obviously stand out there as major episodes are the Plane Ride from Hell and the Steroid Trials.
WWE recently announced the production of a scripted series seemingly revolving around the Steroid Trials, so it’s certainly going to be interesting to see how that differs to the real story as told by Dark Side of the Ring.
- WWE Star’s New Tag Team Partner Revealed?
- WWE Tag Team Partners Potentially Splitting Up
- Triple H Ensures We Will ‘Witness History’ At WWE Elimination Chamber 2024
- WWE Star ‘Proud’ Of Roster Following Last-Minute Creative Plans Change
- Recently Departed WWE Name Signs With AEW
- Randy Orton Comments On Vince McMahon WWE Allegations
- ‘New Direction’ Planned For WWE Faction
- John Cena Addresses Vince McMahon WWE Allegations
- Liv Morgan Throws Shade At Former WWE Star Following Nickname Controversy?
- AEW Star Shares Photo With WWE Star Real-Life Brother