Dark Side of the Ring has reacted to MJF’s parody trailer that aired during tonight’s episode of AEW Dynamite on TBS.
Before MJF made his hometown hero entrance in Long Island tonight, the following video aired, complete with Dark Side’s legitimate narrator and AEW star, Chris Jericho providing the voiceover:
What is this, a propaganda video by @the_MJF against @realwardlow?!
Tune in NOW to #AEWDynamite LIVE on TBS! pic.twitter.com/03P8C3Le3u
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) May 12, 2022
Dark Side of the Ring of course caught wind of this, and has tweeted a response, writing:
“The first look at Season 4 is finally here.”
This seems to be a reference to the recent reports that came out about Dark Side not being renewed for a fourth season, which was then refuted by VICE who stated that they do have future plans for the series.
The actual status of the show does still remain unclear, but it was a nice reference with some cheeky insider eye-winking, and has been received well by fans.
After the video, there was a contract signing during which MJF outlined his conditions before facing Wardlow at Double Or Nothing, which you can read more about at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- Huge Clue WWE Star Could Be Retiring Soon
- MJF Namedrops Vince McMahon On AEW Dynamite, Next Challenger Revealed
- Did Swerve Strickland Beat Orange Cassidy For The AEW International Championship
- Big Update On Mercedes Mone Status For AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Referee Bump In AEW Dynamite Main Event Leads To Controversial Finish
- The Rock Shares Condolences To Iron Sheik’s Family: ‘Rest In Power, Uncle Sheiky’
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For June 9, 2023
- Kris Statlander Retains TBS Championship, AEW Rampage To Feature Big Women’s Match