The full schedule for season four of Dark Side of the Ring has now been revealed, following the announcement of the episode topics.
The 10 subjects that will be covered in the upcoming season were recently revealed in a trailer for the popular show.
Following confirmation that season four will premiere on May 30 on Vice, we now have more information about the schedule of episodes.
The current schedule for Dark Side of the Ring season four is as follows:
May 30: Chris Candido & Tammy Sytch
June 6: Magnum TA
June 13: Adrian Adonis
June 20: Doink the Clown
June 27: The Junkyard Dog
July 4: Marty Jannetty
July 11: Bam Bam Bigelow
July 18: Abdullah the Butcher
July 25: Bash at the Beach 2000
August 1: The Graham Family
AEW commentator Jim Ross previously confirmed that he had worked with Dark Side of the Ring on the episode centered on Junkyard Dog.
There had also previously been confirmation that an episode would focus on Adrian Adonis.
The previous season of Dark Side Of The Ring aired from May to October 2021, and covered topics including WWE’s steroid trials and the infamous ‘Plane Ride from Hell’.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Tony Khan Courting Goldberg For AEW All In?
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing