David Benoit wants to see his father, Chris Benoit in the WWE Hall of Fame. He mentioned that he understands why WWE has wiped Chris from their history but still wants to see him enshrined in the Hall.
David did an interview with Chris Van Vliet where they discussed Chris at length.
He said that he is working on getting Chris into the Hall of Fame. Also, if Chris does get chosen to go in, David wants to be the person who inducts him.
David also talked at length about wanting to wrestling for AEW or for New Japan Pro Wrestling as Chris Benoit Jr. You can read more about that here.
With this being one of the touchiest subjects in wrestling, it is unlikely that WWE will go through with inducting Chris Benoit into their Hall of Fame. Regardless, we will keep you updated as details emerge.
What do you think of the comments from David Benoit? Let us know on Twitter or on Discord!
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- CM Punk Dedicates Impending AEW Return To WWE Hall Of Famer
- Incredible Brock Lesnar Gesture At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- WWE Star Reveals His Leg Is Partially Paralyzed
- AEW Star Makes Surprise AAA Appearance, Match Set For TripleMania XXXI
- AEW Star Wants ‘One More Run’ As A Wrestler
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Paul Heyman Describes ‘Method Acting’ With Current AEW Star
- Absent AEW Star ‘Not Being Brought Up Creatively’