Dax Harwood has challenged a top AEW star for next Wednesday’s (November 30) edition of AEW Dynamite.
On the November 25 Black Friday edition of AEW Rampage, FTR defeated Top Flight to retain the ROH World Tag Team Championships.
This continued what has been not only a successful year for FTR as a tag team, but it has also been a huge 2022 for Dax Harwood as well.
Following their win, Lexy Nair attempted to interview Harwood and Cash Wheeler before Dax dismissed her to send a message to someone.
After mentioning the big year they have had, Harwood challenged who he said was “the best wrestler in the world”, Bryan Danielson to a match on next Wednesday’s AEW Dynamite.
It was then made official that Bryan Danielson will face Dax Harwood on the November 30 episode of Dynamite from Indianapolis, Indiana.
Also announced for the show, Death Triangle vs. The Elite in Match 3 of their best of seven series, MJF makes his first appearance since winning the AEW World Championship and Willow Nightingale will face Anna Jay A.S.
We will have further update and breaking news from today’s AEW Rampage on the home page.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Huge News On Stone Cold Steve Austin Plans For WrestleMania 39
- WWE SmackDown Stars Move To Raw
- Backstage Reaction To Hardy Royal Rumble Performance
- SPOILER: WWE Star Set For Return On Tonight’s January 30 Raw
- Brock Lesnar WWE Elimination Chamber 2023 Status Update
- Confusion Surrounding Nia Jax’s WWE Roster Status After Royal Rumble
- Post-Royal Rumble Update On The Rock Appearing At WrestleMania 39
- Big Spoiler For Another UK WWE PLE?
- Backstage Reaction To Royal Rumble Ending Featuring Bloodline & Sami Zayn
- Triple H Ribbed WWE Star At Royal Rumble