FTR picked up a massive victory on last night’s Forbidden Door pay-per-view, where they defeated both United Empire and Roppongi Vice to retain the ROH World Tag Team Championship and capture the IWGP Tag Team Championship.
Dax Harwood reflected on the team’s big win during a tweet earlier today, celebrating the fact they now hold the AAA, ROH and IWGP Tag Team titles, with the AEW World Tag Team Championship being held by rivals the Young Bucks.
When a fan pitched the idea of FTR facing the Bucks, with the winners taking all four tag team championships, he simply responded:
I’ll do this Wednesday night. LFG.
Many fans expect the clash between FTR and the Bucks to take place at the Full Gear pay-per-view in September. Here is our predicted card for the show.
I’ll do this Wednesday night. LFG. https://t.co/yo51pY8LP8
— Uncle Dax FTR (@DaxFTR) June 27, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Who Advanced To The WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match From Raw
- What Sami Zayn Had To Say About The Bloodline Implosion On WWE Raw
- Update On Brock Lesnar WWE Schedule Ahead Of SummerSlam
- WWE Star To Confront Cody Rhodes On Tonight’s Raw (June 5)?
- Major WWE Faction Potentially Splitting Up Soon
- Top WWE Star Suffering Recurring Injury
- ‘Lots Of Praise’ For WWE Star’s Performance On Raw
- ‘Forbidden Door’ Match Announced For AEW Dynamite
- Ex-WWE Name Ruled Out Of Joining AEW