AEW star Dax Harwood has reportedly been working through a torn labrum injury.
Following his bout at AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door, Harwood indicated that he had picked up a shoulder injury.
The AAA and ROH Tag Team Champion has barely slowed down since, wrestling for over 40 minutes during the FTR vs Briscoes 2/3 falls match at Death Before Dishonor.
Per Dave Meltzer in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Harwood has actually torn his labrum:
“Dax Harwood is the latest AEW wrestler working with a torn labrum. After the Briscoes match, he came out of it with a swollen eye, a stiff neck and his bad shoulder was worse.”
Following Death Before Dishonor, Harwood addressed an injury scare during the match, noting that he’s dealing with a number of issues currently.
Adam Cole has notably been dealing with a torn labrum injury. He had reportedly been working injured a while before suffering a concussion at Forbidden Door.
A number of top AEW names are currently out of action due to injuries, including AEW World Champion CM Punk. Check out a list of every injured AEW star and their expected return dates at this link.
- John Cena, Cody Rhodes & More Announced For NXT Airing Against Edge’s AEW Debut Match
- Trick Williams Breaks Silence After Title Loss To Dominik Mysterio
- Update On Becky Lynch WWE Status
- Adam Copeland (Edge) Reveals WWE Backstage Reaction To AEW Switch
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Winning Back The NXT North American Championship
- Two AEW Stars Expected To Take Time Off
- John Cena Opens Up On Relationship With The Rock Following SmackDown Interaction
- Recent WWE Surprise Was A ‘Late Creative Decision’
- VIDEO: Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) Immediate Backstage Reaction To AEW Debut
- SmackDown Star Shares Cryptic Message Amid WWE Absence