A thank you from Dax Harwood on Twitter after fans hijacked a tag-team segment earlier on AEW Dynamite by wildly chanting for FTR.
Tonight’s (July 6) edition of AEW Dynamite, the hot Rochester crowd made sure their thoughts were shared, whether or not CEO and Head of Creative Tony Khan heard, is anyone’s guess, including Dax Harwood of FTR.
When Swerve in Our Glory (Keith Lee and Swerve Strickland) beat the Butcher and the Blade, their celebration was short lived as they were joined by both Powerhouse Hobbs and Ricky Starks and the Young Bucks.
The Bucks ultimately challenged the teams to go “triple or nothing” announcing a three-way tag-team title match after which the crowd went nuts and started chanting “FTR” to which the Bucks borrowed a line from the still persona non grata, MJF saying, “C’mon, we’re better than them and you know it.”
Now FTR member Dax Harwood has responded to the fracas on Twitter, writing:
“We heard y’all… I hope Tony did.
Follow along with all the breaking news from AEW Dynamite, tonight and every week, by following WrestleTalk on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!
We heard y’all…
I hope Tony did. pic.twitter.com/H3BaCK6Ncb
— Uncle Dax FTR (@DaxFTR) July 7, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023