After weeks of advertising Dean Ambrose to appear at several autograph signings over WrestleMania weekend, WWE has been forced to pull the star from all public appearances for reasons as yet unknown.
The change of schedule includes an appearance at WrestleMania Axxess, where the promotion had sold VIP tickets to meet the former Shield member. To make up for the alteration, WWE has announced that Sting and Ric Flair will take his place with all existing tickets being viable for the replacements.
Ambrose’s absence comes shortly after he was withdrawn from a similar event at World of Wheels. Whilst it’s believed that something came to light about his injury during a recent trip to Birmingham, Alabama – where he receives therapy for the injury – it’s only speculation at the moment as to why the star is being retracted from the public eye.
Dean Ambrose has been absent from WWE television since suffering a triceps tear and undergoing surgery at the business end of 2017.
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- WWE NXT No Mercy Main Event Revealed
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Championship Loss
- Popular AEW Star ‘Absolutely’ Wants To See Edge Join The Company
- Big Title Change With Main Roster Star At NXT No Mercy
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match
- OUT NOW – WrestleTalk’s ‘Wrestling Unmasked’: Ripping The Mask Off The Crime, Politics And Intrigue Beyond The Ring