More details have come to light on the reason for WWE releasing Bray Wyatt earlier today (July 31).
Per Dave Meltzer of Wrestling Observer, Bray was given the reason for his release, citing budget cuts, like the last group of releases in June.
Meltzer also notes that Wyatt was planned to make his WWE return in August, and he had been preparing for his return.
The wrestling world has been sending their support to Bray after the news, including his former on screen partner Alexa Bliss.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- Bianca Belair’s Hilarious Response To Bizarre Asuka WWE Trend
- WWE Tag Team Set For Match Against Each Other?
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Absent AEW Star Rejected Recent Return Plans
- AEW Star Questions Crowd Reactions To CM Punk Ahead Of ‘Big Deal’ Return