More details have come to light on the reason for WWE releasing Bray Wyatt earlier today (July 31).
Per Dave Meltzer of Wrestling Observer, Bray was given the reason for his release, citing budget cuts, like the last group of releases in June.
Meltzer also notes that Wyatt was planned to make his WWE return in August, and he had been preparing for his return.
The wrestling world has been sending their support to Bray after the news, including his former on screen partner Alexa Bliss.
- Roman Reigns Next Three Title Challengers Revealed
- Huge Update On Triple H WWE Status
- Sasha Banks & Naomi Status For Tonight’s WWE SmackDown
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 20, 2022
- Stephanie McMahon Departure Announcement ‘Came Out Of Nowhere’
- WWE Talent ‘Could Not Understand’ Why Sasha Banks & Naomi Walked Out
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 20, 2022
- AEW’s Future In Further Doubt Following WarnerMedia Upfronts?
- Here’s Who Pitched Asuka Beating Becky Lynch After Sasha Banks & Naomi Walk-Out
- Did WWE Spoil Result Of Tag Team Title Unification Match?