The Godfather Charles Wright has revealed details of a private gathering ahead of the farewell of his close friend the Undertaker at social media.
The gathering took place the night before the pay-per-view, and those there were on an invite-only basis.
Speaking with Sports Illustrated, the Godfather said:
“When WWE invited me to the Survivor Series tribute for Mark, I texted him right away and said, ‘Let’s do a BSK reunion. We paid homage to Mark Calaway and the phenom that he created with The Undertaker.
“For that one night, the past came back to life. If you didn’t know any better, it felt like it was 20 years ago. We told stories, we hugged, we cried—and we put Timmy White to bed, just like we used to back in the day.
“Mark is honest, he respects the business and he never forgets about his friends. He changed the business, especially for big men. He’s one of a kind.
“All of us that could be there on Saturday were there, and we had a hell of a night. I’ll remember it forever.”
The get-together took place at the hotel lounge and there was no food served, only whiskey and beer.
View this post on Instagram
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Former WWE Name Asks Liv Morgan Out On A Date
- Big Update On FTR Future
- Charlotte Flair Reveals Biggest Change Following Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative
- AEW Star Hints At In-Ring Retirement
- Mercedes Mone On WWE Exit: ‘Nobody Knows The Story’
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- AEW Star Teases WWE Return?
- Mercedes Mone Addresses Potential AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door II Appearance
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- What Happened At AEW House Rules March 18