Some details have emerged regarding Linda McMahon, wife of WWE majority owner Vince McMahon, financially supporting Donald Trump.
As per Dave Meltzer in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Linda contributed $17.16 million to the Superpac she was running to re-elect Donald Trump, as of the end of October 2020.
Meltzer also pointed out that a CNBC story had mentioned Linda McMahon in a list of people who funded the attack on the Capitol, but her Superpac was not directly one of them.
Having said that, the Superpac had reportedly donated to Women for America, which was said to be a key group in organising the attack.
Linda McMahon has remained publicly silent since early December and has barely said anything since the result of the election.
- Brandi Rhodes Makes In-Ring Return For WWE
- PHOTOS: Sasha Banks Victim Of Car Break-In
- NXT UK Invasion On NXT Heatwave
- Santos Escobar Breaks Silence Following NXT Departure
- Fascinating Details On ‘Real-Life Animosity’ Between John Cena & The Rock
- WWE Spoils Result Of Upcoming Championship Match
- WWE Reaches Out To AEW Star, Brandi Rhodes WWE In-Ring Return, NXT UK Invades NXT 2.0 – News Bulletin – August 17, 2022
- AEW Star Kris Statlander Expected Out For 6-8 Months
- Eric Bischoff Says Tony Khan Is Booking AEW ‘Like A 14-Year-Old’
- Renee Paquette Recalls Vince McMahon Laughing At Her For Needing To Pee