During last night’s episode of NXT on the USA Network, Isaiah “Swerve” Scott debuted a new heel faction towards the end of his match with bitter rival Leon Ruff.
Other than Scott, none of the members of the new group is currently established NXT wrestlers, so some fans have been asking who “Swerve” has actually aligned himself with.
Isaiah “Swerve” Scott defeated Leon Ruff with the help of AJ Francis, a former NFL player who serves as the co-host of the A&E’s WWE Most Wanted Treasures show alongside Triple H and Stephanie McMahon.
WWE recently filed to trademark the “Top Dolla” moniker, which is the nickname that AJ Francis has used previously, so some have speculated this will be part of his character moving forward.
The other male member of the group is Ashante “Thee” Adonis, who has appeared on NXT a few times over the last few months after signing with the company in 2018. His last match was on the April 23 episode of 205 Live.
For those who are unsure, the female member of the group is Briana Brady, who signed with WWE in 2019 after taking part in a tryout two years prior. Her last match was back at an NXT live event in March 2020.
As of right now, the plans that WWE has for the group are unknown. However, it’s not believed that this new faction has anything to do with the Diamond Mine group that NXT started airing vignettes for last week.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Update On WWE Women’s Title Situation Ahead Of June 9 SmackDown
- KENTA Responds To Alternate Dream Match For CM Punk At Forbidden Door
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- Popular AEW Star Sidelined With Neck Injury
- Major WWE Championship Match Announced For SmackDown In London