WWE has made a lot of releases over the last few months, of which a lot of the talent let go were international stars, including but not limited to the IIconics, Bronson Reed and Murphy.
Fightful Select (subscription required) has provided some details on the Visa issues that the released international WWE stars face.
Fightful says that the released stars who are not US citizens are given an additional 60 days on top of the 90-day non-compete clause to help solve their Visa issues.
If the talent can find work in the 60 days, then they can remain in the United States. Otherwise they will have to return to their home country due to Visa issues.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Bray Wyatt’s Status For Tonight’s SmackDown Revealed
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- Report: AEW Star Refused To Lose Match, Hasn’t Been Used Since
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Naomi Post-WWE New Ring Name Revealed?
- WWE To Bring Back Pay-Per-View Name?
- Update On Rumors Of Brock Lesnar Leaving WWE After WrestleMania 39
- Planned WrestleMania 39 Night 1 Main Event Revealed, More Match Order News
- What CM Punk Told Kenny Omega After All Out Backstage Fight