Details have emerged on a WWE employee meeting that has taken place, following the TKO merger, and recent layoffs.
Per PWInsider, WWE held an all-employee meeting at 11am on Tuesday (September 19) at the new WWE Headquarters building in Stamford, Connecticut.
The meeting ran for around 12-15 minutes, with TKO Executive Chairman Vince McMahon, WWE President Nick Khan, and Endeavor CEO Ari Emanuel present.
McMahon, Khan and Emanuel all reportedly praised eachother and touted the success of WWE, and the merger with the UFC to form TKO.
Sources described the meeting to PWInsider as a “rah rah” gathering, with those leading the meeting reportedly promising that the future and outlook for WWE is great.
This comes after a report stating that morale within WWE had been ‘decimated‘.
On Friday, (September 15) over 100 WWE employees were let go from their jobs just three days after WWE’s merger with UFC/Endeavor to form TKO was finalized.
Employees had been ordered to work remotely on Friday while the layoffs were happening, so there was no chance to say goodbye or anything like that.
Some current and now-former WWE employees reportedly told PWInsider that they don’t believe this would have happened under Stephanie McMahon’s watch.
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- Updated List Of Released WWE Stars
- WWE Announces SmackDown Returning To USA Network & More
- Mustafa Ali Gone From WWE
- John Cena Sends Message To Dolph Ziggler After WWE Release
- The Rock Reacts To WWE Releases
- Major Spoiler For AEW Rampage Grand Slam 2023
- Elias Breaks Silence After Being Released By WWE
- Update On Mustafa Ali WWE Departure
- Big E Reacts To WWE Releasing Dolph Ziggler
- Released WWE Star’s Final Match Set For Tonight