Plans for the 2021 WWE Hall of Fame ceremony next month ahead of the WrestleMania 37 event have reportedly been revealed.
As per Fightful Select, the plan was for WWE to pre-tape the show in some capacity.
It was noted that this was the plan of this past Wednesday when Molly Holly was announced as the first inductee.
This year, both the 2020 and 2021 classes will be inducted as there was no ceremony last year due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Hall of Fame ceremony airs on Tuesday, April 6 on Peacock in the US and the WWE Network internationally.
So far, the Molly Holly is the only inductee to be announced for the new class.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- AEW Match Stopped Due To Injury
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- Charlotte Flair Mentions Bella Twins & Mercedes Moné On SmackDown
- Another IMPACT Championship To Be Vacated?
- Evidence AEW Star Is Leaving The Company?
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WrestleMania 39 Status
- PHOTO: Bray Wyatt Spotted Amid WWE Absence