Many people cried tears of joy last night as Dexter Lumis accepted Indi Hartwell’s proposal for them to get married on WWE NXT.
Hartwell got down on one knee in the ring and proposed after she and Lumis had beaten Jessi Kamea and Robert Stone in a mixed tag team match.
The proposal was of course just a part of the ongoing romance storyline between Lumis and Hartwell, it’s not a legitimate real-life thing.
Indi Hartwell and Dexter Lumis have been embroiled with each other for months and months, despite Hartwell’s teammates Austin Theory, Candice LeRae and Johnny Gargano not being fans of the relationship.
Gargano even beat Lumis a couple of weeks ago in a match where the stipulation was supposed to be that if Gargano won – which he did – Lumis and Hartwell would have to break up.
Fortunately, the feel-good factor has overpowered the lack of making-sense throughout this storyline and it was a moment that was received very similarly to when RK-Bro reunited on Raw on Monday.
There hasn’t been a date announced for the wedding but you’d imagine it’ll be something that takes place as a segment on NXT TV in the near future.
— WWE NXT (@WWENXT) August 18, 2021
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses
- Huge Change Coming To AEW PPVs?
- AEW Stars’ Current Belief About MJF’s Status
- Tony Khan Drops Huge Tease For AEW ‘Quake By The Lake’
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW’s Anna Jay Officially Undergoes Name Change
- John Cena Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Revealed
- Ariya Daivari Working As Producer For AEW
- Triple H Splits Up WWE Tag Team
- Mandy Rose Calls Herself This NXT 2.0 Star’s ‘Mother’