WWE has announced that Dexter Lumis And Indi Hartwell’s bachelor and bachelorette parties will feature on the September 7 episode of NXT.
Stating that it’s time to party, WWE revealed:
“It’s time to party. This Tuesday, the NXT Universe are invited to witness the bachelor and bachelorette parties of soon-to-be husband-and-wife Dexter Lumis and Indi Hartwell on NXT! There is no telling what kind of fun InDex will be having a week before they are set to tie the knot.”
A number of NXT talents have taken to social media today to post photos from the parties, including the future bride and groom:
— Mrs. Lumis (@indi_hartwell) September 5, 2021
— Dexter Lumis (@DexterLumis) September 5, 2021
Lumis and Hartwell’s wedding will take place on the September 14 edition of NXT. This episode will also be the first of a new era, following the brand’s reboot.
When it was reported that NXT will now be a Vince McMahon & Bruce Prichard project, “RIP NXT” began to trend on Twitter. It has since been clarified that McMahon will be involved in “big picture decisions” for the brand.
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses
- Huge Change Coming To AEW PPVs?
- AEW Stars’ Current Belief About MJF’s Status
- Tony Khan Drops Huge Tease For AEW ‘Quake By The Lake’
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW’s Anna Jay Officially Undergoes Name Change
- John Cena Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Revealed
- Ariya Daivari Working As Producer For AEW
- Triple H Splits Up WWE Tag Team
- Mandy Rose Calls Herself This NXT 2.0 Star’s ‘Mother’