It was reported earlier today that WWE had interest in bringing former NXT star Dexter Lumis back to the company after his release back in April.
On tonight’s episode of Raw, various shots of the parking lot were shown throughout the night. The first was behind Kevin Owens during a promo in the parking lot, with Nikki A.S.H and Doudrop checking on the car.
Later in the show, the same care was shown being towed, as secruity ran off to get supplies during a backstage confrontation with Asuka, Alexa Bliss, Bayley, Dakota Kai and IYO SKY.
Finally, after AJ Styles bested The Miz in the show’s main event, the culprit was seemingly revealed, as security guards were seen escorting away former NXT star Dexter Lumis.
— WWE (@WWE) August 9, 2022
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- WWE Star Bayley’s Hilarious Reaction To ‘Bayley Is Hot’ Fan Sign
- WWE Star Unmasks & Swaps With Fan
- AEW Star Sends Heartfelt Message To WWE’s Nikki Cross
- CM Punk’s First Ever WWE Opponent Recalls Going Off Script In Match
- AEW Star Set For First Singles Match In Over Five Months
- Dominik Mysterio Shares Rare Heartwarming Moment With Fan At WWE Event
- New Feud For AEW Championship Revealed
- AEW Star Wears Protective Apparatus For First Match After Facial Injury
- AEW Star Dealing With Double Vision Issues
- Long-Absent AEW Star Teases Match With Former Partner