WWE has announced that Dexter Lumis will be in action on next week’s (December 21) episode of NXT 2.0.
Dexter competed against NXT North American Champion Carmelo Hayes on the December 7 show, which ended in disqualification when Trick Williams attacked Lumis to aid the champ.
WWE has now announced that Lumis and Williams will go one-on-one on next week’s show.
Also set for next week’s episode of NXT 2.0 is Pete Dunne vs Tony D’Angelo, as well as Dakota Kai vs Raquel Gonzalez in a Street Fight.
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 27, 2022
- NJPW Officially Addresses ‘Severe Disagreement’ With Kota Ibushi
- Tony Khan Takes Shots At WWE Changing Money In The Bank Location
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Brandi Rhodes Spotted Backstage At WWE SmackDown
- Scrapped Idea For Matt Hardy To Lead An NXT Faction
- Kevin Owens Announced For Tonight’s SmackDown
- Update On Vince McMahon’s Plans For Max Dupri On WWE Main Roster
- Scorpio Sky Reveals New TNT Championship Belt On AEW Rampage
- NXT UK Star Charlie Dempsey Announced For PROGRESS Super Strong Style 16 Tournament