Shinsuke Nakamura was pulled from his US Championship match against Jeff Hardy on Tuesday for quite the odd reason: he was bitten by a police dog the previous day – presumably setting up a feud with The Bigger Dawg Roman Reigns.
Despite presumably then low blowing the dog into castration, F4WOnline are reporting it’s still unknown whether Nakamura will make WWE’s shows in Japan this weekend – so his former Mixed Match Challenge partner Natalya tweeted a message to cheer him up:
We are sending you all the love in the world @ShinsukeN … xo, 2pawz! ? pic.twitter.com/Gz8wyFSxKF
— Nattie (@NatbyNature) June 28, 2018
Of course, the Big Dog’s eternal mortal enemy is The Cat. Cats, the saviour of the Internet, and now the only force that can stop Roman Reigns being pushed again and again and again. Become the Big Cat, Nakamura, and then low blow that dog t-
Or you could just do the same ‘get Roman cheered’ storyline you’ve been doing for the last year and a hal-
- Former WWE Star To Return On The Raw After WrestleMania?
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- Report: WWE Having ‘Larger Conversation’ About Wrestler Safety
- Update On Dominik Mysterio Vs. Rey Mysterio WrestleMania Plans
- WWE Star Pulled From Raw, WrestleMania Status Uncertain?
- Yet Another Star Pulled From WWE Raw
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WWE Raw Update
- AEW World Champion MJF Set For Surprising Indie Appearance
- WWE Star Vents Anger At Fans After Being ‘Followed’ At Airport
- Spoiler On WWE Star Set To ‘Shine’ On March 20 Raw