A shock return closed out tonight’s edition of WWE NXT (November 22) to attack North American Champion Wes Lee.
After successfully defending his NXT North American Championship, Wes Lee had an even bigger problem than opponent Carmelo Hayes on his hands.
Mid-celebration, the graphic featuring Lee’s name changed to one behind bars as from behind Lee was attacked.
Dijak is back!
With Booker T saying, “Who?” to the call, we were introduced to a lean and mean Dominik Dijakovic.
Long gone is the Retribution mandated mask, seen being burned in a previous vignette, and now Dijak’s brand of justice is apparently ready to reign on NXT.
Elsewhere on tonight’s show, another mysterious vignette reveal came when a former main roster star was seen making an ‘in-ring debut’ on NXT.
And next week Shawn Michaels will announce the participants for the Iron Survivor Challenge.
You can keep up with all the breaking news from WWE NXT by clicking here.
— WWE (@WWE) November 23, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Former WWE Star Virgil Passes Away
- Drew McIntyre Legitimate WWE Injury Update
- AEW Revolution Match Cancelled
- Backstage Details On Who Knew About Shawn Spears WWE Return
- AEW’s Young Bucks Address Current Relationship With WWE Star Cody Rhodes
- TKO Issues New Statement On Vince McMahon WWE Status & Allegations
- Becky Lynch & Jade Cargill Show Support For Maxxine Dupri After Upsetting Viral Video
- Major Change To AEW Revolution Match Update
- Rhea Ripley Breaks Character To Scold Fans For Harsh Treatment Of Fellow Star
- Visa Issues Set To Cause Huge Changes To AEW Programming?