As a young star coming up in WWE, Doc Gallows was told that he would play a much larger role in a major storyline than he ended up actually playing.
Speaking to the Talk N Shop podcast, Gallows said of being told that he was going to be the third Brothers of Destruction alongside The Undertaker and Kane:
“They told me [I was going to be the third Brother of Destruction] in developmental. Think about that in your mind when you’re a 20-something-year-old kid. At first they told me I was going to come out at WrestleMania 23. It ended up being the Boogeyman, but I was going to be the third brother. I’m sitting there at practice like, ‘I’m the heir to the big man throne. Shit, I’ll be a millionaire this time next year.’ I have no idea where all that came from.”
Doc Gallows did end up being involved in an angle with Kane, portraying an imposter Kane in his main roster debut.
Doc Gallows and his tag team partner Karl Anderson are currently slated to take on Violent By Design at an upcoming taping of IMPACT Wrestling after having recently lost their IMPACT World Tag Team Championship to VBD on March 5.
Transcription via Fightful
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Bray Wyatt’s Status For Tonight’s SmackDown Revealed
- WWE To Bring Back Pay-Per-View Name?
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed
- What CM Punk Told Kenny Omega After All Out Backstage Fight
- Dustin Rhodes Opens Up About Cody Rhodes
- AEW Match Stopped Due To Injury
- AEW Backstage Reaction To CM Punk Instagram Post