WWE made a big shake up to their brands on this week’s episode of SmackDown, when it was announced that Rey Mysterio had been moved over to the SmackDown brand full time.
The move comes due to Rey not wanting to fight his son Dominik following his betrayal of his father back at Clash at the Castle, aligning with the Judgment Day.
Rey’s move off of the red brand has led to a scheduling change for the upcoming Cricket Wireless meet and greet in Oklahoma City on October 17, which Rey was scheduled for before his brand change.
Instead, Dominik will now be attending instead of his own father, and he took to Twitter to brag about ‘running his dad off Raw’.
Now that I’ve run my dad off of RAW, looks like you’ll need a real man to show up. I’ll see you there.
Rey has already found success on SmackDown, with him earning a shot at Gunther’s Intercontinental Championship on his first night back on the blue brand.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- WWE Star Debuts New Entrance Theme On Pre-WrestleMania Raw
- NXT Star Makes Main Roster Debut
- Jon Moxley Reveals Why He Was ‘F**king Furious’ About Recent AEW Show
- NXT Star Makes Cameo You Probably Missed On WWE Raw