A shocking betrayal took place in Cardiff, Wales on September 3, when Dominik Mysterio turned heel on Edge and his father Rey Mysterio after their victory over the Judgment Day at Clash at the Castle.
While Dominik did not explicitly join the group on the show, two nights later on Raw he did align with Finn Balor, Damian Priest and Rhea Ripley as they laid waste to Edge.
Dominik spoke for the first time since his shocking betrayal on tonight’s Raw show, where he said that Edge deserved what he got last week, and that he is tired of just being known as the son of Rey Mysterio, before saying that Rey may be a tiny man, but he casts a large shadow, before ending by saying that he is no longer a boy, but now a man.
Dominik is set to face off against Edge in the main event of tonight’s show.
— WWE (@WWE) September 13, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Leaves White Rabbit Flyers On Fans’ Cars Following September 23 SmackDown
- Latest ‘White Rabbit’ Clue Points Fans Further Towards Bray Wyatt
- Names Of More AEW Stars Contacted By WWE Revealed
- MJF Spotted With Top WWE Star (PHOTO)
- Triple H Touts “Easter Eggs” For Hardcore Fans As Creative Strategy
- Hall Of Famer’s Sons Finish Up With AEW, Sights Set On WWE
- Watch Sammy Guevara’s Awesome Dragon Ball Z Inspired AEW Titantron
- Raven Set For IMPACT Wrestling Hall Of Fame Induction
- MJF Acknowledges Roman Reigns: ‘He’s A Stud’
- NJPW Star Set For AEW World Championship Eliminator Match On Dynamite