WWE Raw star Dominik Mysterio has named some of the dream matches he wants to be a part of at some point during his career.
Mysterio made his WWE debut at SummerSlam in August against Seth Rollins and has become a prominent member of the Raw roster since then.
Speaking with Chris Van Vliet, the 23-year-old ran down some of his dream matches, saying:
“I have always said Randy Orton, just because I’ve always been a big fan and I love his style of work but I think dream matches would be, besides Randy, someone like Andrade. I think me and him would… I just wrestled him very briefly on Monday, him and Garza. But I would love to get in there a little bit longer with Andrade, Garza, Humberto, I would love to go one-on-one with Humberto. I think that would be absolutely phenomenal. If I could, someone like Edge, you know, some of the big names.
“I would love to wrestle Roman (Reigns). I think that would be fun as well. But there’s so many guys in NXT like Adam Cole. Guys like, you know, Austin Theory. There’s so many people I would like to work with but you know, we’ll see what the future holds.”
Not that it matters with how WWE books its shows, but Mysterio’s record since debuting currently stands at 3-6, and he’s lost all of his last four matches.
In the upcoming WWE Draft that starts this Friday on SmackDown, Dominik and his father Rey Mysterio will be drafted together as a package per the pool WWE has officially announced.
Quote via Sportskeeda
- Malakai Black Denies Being Granted AEW Release
- Candice LeRae Makes WWE Return On WWE Raw
- Report: Tony Khan Not Granting Any AEW Releases
- Latest White Rabbit Code Links To Mysterious Tik Tok Video
- Major Hint That ‘White Rabbit’ Could Be Malakai Black?
- Big Change To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian
- Changes Coming Soon To AEW Television?
- AEW Battle Of The Belts IV Air Date Revealed
- Update On AEW Rampage & WWE SmackDown Going Head To Head
- Further Evidence Of Bray Wyatt Extreme Rules Return?