Ahead of WrestleMania 38, Dominik Mysterio has given his opinion on a potential showdown with his father Rey Mysterio
Speaking on Die Woche with Sebastian Hackl, Dominik was asked about the idea of facing his father in a singles match.
See, me personally, this is something that I’ve, you know, I’ve given a lot of thought [facing his father in a singles match] and before I started wrestling and like, even my first match I would say, ‘Yeah, you know, why not wrestle against my dad?’ But, after everything we’ve been through now and seeing our relationship, how it’s grown and just, you know, we — it’s just different now. We’re on the road together, I drive for hours after the shows so it’s like that bond that we have has only gotten stronger and I just don’t see that ever happening. I see him riding off into the sunset, like a happy dude.
Many fans have speculated about Rey having his final in-ring encounter against his son, but it seems like it isn’t something that Dominik actively wants.
Dominik Mysterio will team up with his father to face The Miz and Logan Paul at WrestleMania 38 night one on April 2.
For more information and details on WrestleMania 38, please click here.
Quotes via Post Wrestling
- Full Recap – Tony Khan Pre-Forbidden Door Media Call
- Report: WWE Using Robert Roode To ‘Teach’ Veer Mahaan
- Here’s Who Decided Stephanie McMahon Should Replace Vince McMahon
- Original Plan For Jon Moxley At Forbidden Door Before CM Punk Injury
- Lineup For AEW Blood & Guts Match Revealed
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – June 24, 2022
- Lio Rush Explains The Difference Between NXT & WWE Raw Locker Room (Exclusive)
- Real Reason Sammy Guevara Joined Jericho Appreciation Society
- Sasha Banks Spotted With Another New Look
- Kenny Omega On Production Challenges Faced With AEW Fight Forever Console Game