It had been reported recently that former TNA commentator Don West is currently battling brain lymphoma.
There has since been an outpouring of support for West during this tough time, something that he has not forgotten about.
West tweeted a heartfelt message today thanking everyone for their support. He also said he is going to beat this cancer and return to commentary once again.
“I know that i am going through a tough deal but seeing all of your well wishes has boosted my spirit tremendously. Thank you to everyone for your support and your prayers and your kindness and I am going to beat this cancer so that I can go on the air again.”
You can support Don West via GoFundMe here if you would like.
As always we here at WrestleTalk continue to wish Don nothing but the best during this difficult time.
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- Possible Reason For Mustafa Ali Sudden WWE Release Revealed?
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- The Miz Comments On Dolph Ziggler WWE Release
- Released WWE Star ‘Promises To Keep Going’ Following Release
- WWE Tag Team Returns On SmackDown