It had been reported recently that former TNA commentator Don West is currently battling brain lymphoma.
There has since been an outpouring of support for West during this tough time, something that he has not forgotten about.
West tweeted a heartfelt message today thanking everyone for their support. He also said he is going to beat this cancer and return to commentary once again.
“I know that i am going through a tough deal but seeing all of your well wishes has boosted my spirit tremendously. Thank you to everyone for your support and your prayers and your kindness and I am going to beat this cancer so that I can go on the air again.”
You can support Don West via GoFundMe here if you would like.
As always we here at WrestleTalk continue to wish Don nothing but the best during this difficult time.
- Roman Reigns Next Three Title Challengers Revealed
- Huge Update On Triple H WWE Status
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 20, 2022
- Sasha Banks & Naomi Status For Tonight’s WWE SmackDown
- Stephanie McMahon Departure Announcement ‘Came Out Of Nowhere’
- WWE Talent ‘Could Not Understand’ Why Sasha Banks & Naomi Walked Out
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 20, 2022
- AEW’s Future In Further Doubt Following WarnerMedia Upfronts?
- Here’s Who Pitched Asuka Beating Becky Lynch After Sasha Banks & Naomi Walk-Out
- Did WWE Spoil Result Of Tag Team Title Unification Match?