More details have emerged on Bryan Danielson’s final months with WWE, and the likelihood of a return to the company down the line.
Danielson’s WWE contract expired in May, following his Universal Championship match against Roman Reigns on the April 30 edition of SmackDown.
As per Fightful Select (subscription required), Danielson left WWE under ‘very good terms’. The WWE sources reportedly feel the door is open for Danielson to return to the company in the future.
Danielson has spoken very positively about WWE since his departure. Ahead of his AEW in-ring debut, the former WWE Champion publicly shared a thank you letter to the Vince McMahon, expressing gratitude for his time in the company.
On the October 29 episode of AEW Rampage, Danielson defeated Eddie Kingston to advance to the finals of the 2021 AEW World Championship Eliminator tournament. The final bout of the tournament will take place during the November 13 Full Gear pay-per-view.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Big Forbidden Door 2023 Teases On AEW Dynamite?
- What Bandido Was Wearing On AEW Dynamite Explained
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Tony Khan Provides Latest On Potential AEW Streaming Deal
- Major Athlete Set For Appearance At WWE SummerSlam?
- CM Punk AEW Return Date Announced By Tony Khan
- New Theme Song For Top AEW Star
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Friday June 2, 2023