Doudrop and Nikki A.S.H. may have emerged victorious after their match on NXT 2.0, but could one have also picked up an injury?
By the end of the match with Toxic Attraction (Jacy Jayne and Gigi Dolin) Doudrop picked up the win and a bloody nose.
In a replay, Jacy Jayne is seen hitting a vicious boot to the face of Doudrop in advance of the finish to which Wade Barrett commented that he broke his nose in a similar fashion.
There was no official word that Doudrop was injured beyond bleeding a bit but regardless, we wish her a restful night after her third night on the job in a row!
After having wrestled at NXT 2.0’s premium live event, Worlds Collide on Sunday and then back in action on Monday Night Raw, Doudrop and Nikki A.S.H. will hit their third television appearance in a row tonight.
While Doudrop and Nikki A.S.H. picked up the win tonight, the feud didn’t really appear to be over.
Perhaps bridging a storyline gap to bring Toxic Attraction to the main roster? Only time will tell!
Elsewhere on the show, another planned main roster appearance has yet to occur with matches still yet to come from Meiko Satomura vs. Roxanne Perez and former NXT UK alums Nathan Frazer vs. Axiom (formerly A-Kid.)
Doudrop is currently 5-18-0 with Nikki A.S.H. at 1-21-0 thus far in 2022.
You can check out all of the win/loss records for the entire WWE roster by clicking here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Dolph Ziggler Wins First Title Since WWE Release
- Former WWE Star Wins Championship In NJPW Singles Debut
- WWE Breaks 23-Year Award Losing Streak
- Major Update On Brock Lesnar & Vince McMahon In WWE 2K24
- Roman Reigns Bloodline Member Trying To Join WWE
- WWE Star Arrives In Wrong Country For Major Show
- Randy Orton Hilariously Reacts To John Cena Onlyfans Announcement
- WWE Star Set For First Match In Nine Months
- Former WWE Champion Still Hasn’t Re-Signed Despite Major Creative Plans
- AEW Star Announces Real-Life Brother Joining The Company