Another top Mexican star claims that he also can’t work with NJPW following the news of AEW stars unable to work at Forbidden Door.
As previously noted, LuchaBlog reported that AEW stars Andrade El Idolo, Penta Oscuro and Rey Fenix are unable to work the upcoming Forbidden Door event on June 26 due to their association with AAA and NJPW’s relationship with rival promotion CMLL.
Dragon Lee is a former IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion and two-time ROH Television Champion. He has most recently worked with AAA, but previously worked with CMLL.
Lee tweeted the following in response to Andrade’s original tweet saying he can’t work the pay-per-view, saying:
Me neither, damn politics
Me neither, damn politics 🤷🏻♂️ https://t.co/cSUGArcJaX
— Dragon Lee ドラゴンリー (@dragonlee95) June 14, 2022
For the full lineup for the Forbidden Door pay-per-view, click here.
- Tony Khan Officially Announces Parker Boudreaux Is All Elite
- Tyson Fury Announces Retirement From Boxing
- Vince McMahon Planned On Burying Gunther Following July 4 Raw
- NJPW G1 Climax 32 Night 16 Results
- Former WWE Referee Scott Armstrong Appears On IMPACT Emergence
- Deonna Purrazzo & Chelsea Green Win Knockouts Tag Team Championships At IMPACT Emergence
- Bobby Lashley & AJ Styles To Clash On WWE Raw For The First Time
- Results For NXT Level Up August 12, 2022
- Kris Statlander Reveals She Requires Surgery For ‘Completely Torn ACL’
- FTW & Tag Team Championships Will Be Defended On AEW Rampage August 19