WWE Champion Drew McIntyre, the first ever British world champion in WWE history, has commented on the possibility of a pay-per-view in the UK.
Speaking on the recent roundtable show on WWE’s digital platforms, with all of the company’s current Scottish champions, McIntyre said a UK pay-per-view is something he is always pushing for.
The show was hosted by NXT UK announcer Andy Shepherd, and featured McIntyre along with WWE Women’s Tag Team Champion Nikki Cross, NXT UK Women’s Champion Kay Lee Ray, and NXT UK Tag Team Champions Mark Coffey & Wolfgang.
“That’s something I’m not just visualising, it’s something I’m actively working and pushing and talking about whenever I’m doing UK media.”
Obviously in the current climate this isn’t something that’s feasible at the moment and probably won’t be for quite some time, but hopefully when the world is back to normality it’s something that WWE would look into doing.
Be sure to let us know what you think of the idea of WWE holding a pay-per-view in the UK
- CM Punk Blasts Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & More In Now-Deleted Instagram Post
- Top WWE Star Says Doctors ‘Aren’t Letting Them Compete’
- Chris Jericho Responds To CM Punk Instagram Story
- Naomi Confirms WWE Departure?
- CM Punk Shares Follow Up Message After Now-Deleted Instagram Story
- Rumor Killer On WWE Offering Insane Money To Internet Star
- AEW Pitching Creative For Star Rumoured To Be Leaving
- AEW Star Helped Produce Incredible Kenny Omega Vs. El Hijo Del Vikingo Dream Match
- El Hijo Del Vikingo Next Match Announced By Tony Khan
- Report: AEW Star Refused To Lose Match, Hasn’t Been Used Since