WWE is heading to the UK for a stadium show for the first time in 30 years in September, and it’s fair to say that one WWE star in particular is pretty thrilled about it.
It’s no secret that Drew McIntyre has done a lot of behind the scenes work to get a stadium show in the UK, and it seems he’s been working on something special ahead of the Clash at the Castle show on September 3.
By the looks of his tweet, it could be that Drew will be featured as part of a WWE documentary, and while this is pure speculation, WWE does like doing documentaries about how big shows came to be.
I’ve been working on something extremely special ahead of #WWECastle with @btsportwwe and my amazing wife, you’re going to be blown away ? pic.twitter.com/KvgrrhmpFx
— Drew McIntyre (@DMcIntyreWWE) August 9, 2022
WWE documentaries are often excellent viewing, and if that is what Drew has been working on, it will likely be a fascinating look into how he helped bring WWE back to the UK for a stadium show for the first time since SummerSlam 1992.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- PHOTO: New WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Belt Revealed
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Seth Rollins’ First World Heavyweight Championship Defence Confirmed For June 5 WWE Raw
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?
- Update On Drew McIntyre Amid Ongoing WWE Absence