AEW star Dustin Rhodes has shared one last message for Cody Rhodes ahead of his brother’s main event bout at WrestleMania 39 Sunday.
In the final match of the April 2 show, Royal Rumble winner Cody Rhodes will challenge for Roman Reigns’ WWE Undisputed Universal Championship.
Since returning to WWE in April 2022, Cody has expressed that his goal is to win the WWE Championship to honor his late father Dusty Rhodes, who never officially won the gold.
Dusty Rhodes’ legacy has been a prominent theme of Cody and Roman Reigns’ rivalry, with Dusty notably training Reigns during his Performance Center days.
Ahead of WrestleMania 39 Sunday commencing, Dustin has now taken to Twitter with a photo of his brother, who will soon be a WrestleMania main eventer.
Believing that Cody will end a multi-generational narrative tonight, Dustin wrote:
WWE fans appear divided predicting the result of the WrestleMania 39 main event.
While some believe that Cody Rhodes will be the man to dethrone the Tribal Chief, others have predicted that Reigns will retain his gold and continue on his road to a 1000 day Universal Title reign.
The official in charge for Rhodes vs Reigns has now been revealed.
— Dustin Rhodes (@dustinrhodes) April 2, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss
- Hilarious Moment From AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 You Probably Missed
- First Participants For 2023 WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match Revealed