AEW’s Dustin Rhodes has praised a recent company hire, believing that the new name will soon make an impact.
WWE Hall of Famer Jeff Jarrett made his shock AEW debut on the November 2 edition of Dynamite, attacking Darby Allin on the show. Following his appearance, AEW President Tony Khan confirmed that Jarrett will join the company as the promotion’s Director of Business Development.
Speaking on ‘Sports Guys Talking Wrestling‘ Dustin Rhodes revealed that he is pleased that Jarrett is All Elite.
Believing that hiring Jarrett was a step in the right direction for the company, Rhodes said:
“It’s going to be great.
“He has quite an extensive background for stuff like this, for the live events, for international, and distribution, and things of that nature.
“He’s been behind the camera and in the truck, and as a director running the shows with TNA … I think he’s going to make an immediate impact.”
Dustin Rhodes is currently preparing to return to the ring. He recently confirmed that he has less than a year left on his current AEW deal.
Jarrett will be in action at AEW’s Full Gear pay-per-view, teaming with Jay Lethal to face Darby Allin & Sting.
Check out the announced card for the November 19 pay-per-view right here.
Transcription via Wrestling Inc.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Recently Departed WWE Name Signs With AEW
- Liv Morgan Throws Shade At Former WWE Star Following Nickname Controversy?
- AEW Star Turns Babyface
- Current AEW Champion Out Due To Visa Issues
- John Cena Addresses Vince McMahon WWE Allegations
- Triple H Reveals Reaction To Cody Rhodes ‘Smashing The Throne’ In AEW
- WWE Name Expected To Join AEW Because Of Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone
- More Matches Announced For AEW Revolution 2024
- WWE Star Never Wrestling Full-Time Again
- The Rock Sends Message To Cody Rhodes & His ‘Little Girlfriend’ Seth Rollins Ahead Of WWE Elimination Chamber