AEW’s Dustin Rhodes has praised a recent company hire, believing that the new name will soon make an impact.
WWE Hall of Famer Jeff Jarrett made his shock AEW debut on the November 2 edition of Dynamite, attacking Darby Allin on the show. Following his appearance, AEW President Tony Khan confirmed that Jarrett will join the company as the promotion’s Director of Business Development.
Speaking on ‘Sports Guys Talking Wrestling‘ Dustin Rhodes revealed that he is pleased that Jarrett is All Elite.
Believing that hiring Jarrett was a step in the right direction for the company, Rhodes said:
“It’s going to be great.
“He has quite an extensive background for stuff like this, for the live events, for international, and distribution, and things of that nature.
“He’s been behind the camera and in the truck, and as a director running the shows with TNA … I think he’s going to make an immediate impact.”
Dustin Rhodes is currently preparing to return to the ring. He recently confirmed that he has less than a year left on his current AEW deal.
Jarrett will be in action at AEW’s Full Gear pay-per-view, teaming with Jay Lethal to face Darby Allin & Sting.
Check out the announced card for the November 19 pay-per-view right here.
Transcription via Wrestling Inc.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Backstage Issues In AEW Potentially Led To William Regal’s WWE Return
- Triple H Was ‘Very Unhappy’ With Popular Star’s WWE Release
- AEW Star Speaks Out On William Regal Departure
- Top WWE Star Misses Working With Kenny Omega
- Sami Zayn Explains How Real-Life Friendship With The Usos Influenced WWE Bloodline Storyline
- Barry Windham Suffers Heart Attack, Currently In ICU
- Here’s What Triple H ‘Almost Never Mentioned’ In Creative Meetings
- New Changes, Additions & Plans For WWE 2K23 Potentially Revealed
- Huge Tease For The Rock Vs Roman Reigns At WrestleMania 39
- Sami Zayn Names AEW Stars He Wants To Face