The news of Dave Habner’s passing was announced late last night (June 17) at the age of 73.
Hebner was a part of the legendary Hebner refereeing family, with his brother Earl and nephew Brian.
Earl took to Twitter today for the first time since his brother’s passing, to pay his tributes to him.
Yesterday I had to say my last goodbye to my other half, my partner in crime, my road buddy for years, my brother for 73 years. I love you David, I’ll never count you out.
Yesterday I had to say my last goodbye to my other half, my partner in crime, my road buddy for years, my brother for 73 years. I love you David, I'll never count you out. pic.twitter.com/VBj1DrJlI1
— Earl Hebner (@earlhebner17) June 18, 2022
- ‘A Lot Of Concern’ Over Randy Orton Injury
- Report: Bandido Offered AEW Contract Following September 28 Dynamite
- Lio Rush Announces He Is Cleared To Wrestle
- Several WWE Stars Missing SmackDown Due To Hurricane Ian
- AEW Facing ‘Brutal’ Live Show Ticket Sales
- Young Bucks & Kenny Omega ‘Haven’t Heard Anything’ About AEW Return
- Brock Lesnar WWE Return Date Revealed?
- VICE TV Vince McMahon Documentary To Cover WWE Departure
- Here’s Everyone Chris Jericho Could Face For The ROH Title
- The Good Brothers Are ‘Always Going To Listen’ To WWE Return Offers