The dynamic in the Bloodline in recent months has been a whole lot different, with Jimmy Uso, Roman Reigns and now Solo Sikoa accepting Sami Zayn as the group’s ‘Honorary Uce’, while Jey Uso is very much not.
Tensions escalated last week, when Solo Sikoa invited Sami to ringside for his NXT North American Championship defence against Madcap Moss rather than his brother Jey.
While Sami is not yet officially a member of the Bloodline, that seems set to change on tonight’s show. Per Fightful Select (subscription required), as of Thursday night, Sami is set to be officially inducted into the Bloodline as it’s “Honorary Uce” on tonight’s show. The segment is reportedly set to see him be presented with a Bloodling shirt in ‘nWo style.’
This has not been a good week for the Bloodline so far, as Solo Sikoa was stripped of his NXT North American Championship at the start of this week’s episode of NXT 2.0, with a five-way Ladder match at NXT Halloween Havoc being set for the vacant title, featuring Carmelo Hayes, Oro Mensah and three others TBA.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Malakai Black Denies Being Granted AEW Release
- Report: Tony Khan Not Granting Any AEW Releases
- Big Change To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian
- CM Punk Spotted For First Time Since AEW All Out Backstage Fight (Photo)
- Update On AEW Rampage & WWE SmackDown Going Head To Head
- Changes Coming Soon To AEW Television?
- AEW Battle Of The Belts IV Air Date Revealed
- Further Evidence Of Bray Wyatt Extreme Rules Return?
- Dax Harwood Shares Heartwarming Picture With Daughter On Twitter
- Dwight Howard Has ‘No Doubt’ About Joining WWE