The dynamic in the Bloodline in recent months has been a whole lot different, with Jimmy Uso, Roman Reigns and now Solo Sikoa accepting Sami Zayn as the group’s ‘Honorary Uce’, while Jey Uso is very much not.
Tensions escalated last week, when Solo Sikoa invited Sami to ringside for his NXT North American Championship defence against Madcap Moss rather than his brother Jey.
While Sami is not yet officially a member of the Bloodline, that seems set to change on tonight’s show. Per Fightful Select (subscription required), as of Thursday night, Sami is set to be officially inducted into the Bloodline as it’s “Honorary Uce” on tonight’s show. The segment is reportedly set to see him be presented with a Bloodling shirt in ‘nWo style.’
This has not been a good week for the Bloodline so far, as Solo Sikoa was stripped of his NXT North American Championship at the start of this week’s episode of NXT 2.0, with a five-way Ladder match at NXT Halloween Havoc being set for the vacant title, featuring Carmelo Hayes, Oro Mensah and three others TBA.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Former WWE Star Banned From Sting’s AEW Retirement Match
- Former WWE Star Alleges Incident ‘Worse’ Than Recent Vince McMahon Lawsuit
- Cody Rhodes Breaks Silence After Bloodline Attack On WWE Raw
- Cara Pipia Claims Ashley Massaro Was ‘Threatened’ To Keep Quiet About Alleged Rape, Vince McMahon & Stephanie McMahon Named
- WWE Star Seemingly Turning Heel
- ‘Massive Issue’ Caused By New Policy For Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone AEW Debut Show
- Untelevised Footage Of CM Punk Comments After WWE Raw Went Off Air
- WWE Star Confirms Torn ACL Injury
- Dominik Mysterio Addresses Claim WWE Crowd Reaction Is Fake
- WWE Star Not Seen For Six Months Teases Feud With Gunther