Rign of Honor (ROH) has taken to its official website to announce it has had to pull four stars from Final Battle due to COVID-19.
The four names that have been pulled are Bandido, EC3, Flamita and Kenny King.
With the health and safety of Ring of Honor’s talent, staff and fans the company’s No. 1 priority during the pandemic, ROH enacted stringent COVID-19 protocols in conjunction with the Maryland State Athletic Commission.
As a result of pre-travel testing, the following performers will not appear at the Final Battle pay-per-view on Dec. 18:
All four performers are doing well and resting at home. ROH wishes them a speedy recovery and looks forward to their return to action in 2021.
All other ROH performers, production staff and general staff are safely in the ROH bubble after passing their second round of tests.
Changes to the Final Battle card given this development will be announced during Final Battle Hour One, which airs free from 8 p.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern on Best on the Planet, STIRR City, Facebook, YouTube, FITE, pay-per-view and for HonorClub members on ROHWrestling.com.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- CM Punk Blasts Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & More In Now-Deleted Instagram Post
- Top WWE Star Says Doctors ‘Aren’t Letting Them Compete’
- Chris Jericho Responds To CM Punk Instagram Story
- Naomi Confirms WWE Departure?
- CM Punk Shares Follow Up Message After Now-Deleted Instagram Story
- Rumor Killer On WWE Offering Insane Money To Internet Star
- AEW Pitching Creative For Star Rumoured To Be Leaving
- WWE Hall Of Famer Thanks Tony Khan Following AEW Dynamite
- AEW Star Helped Produce Incredible Kenny Omega Vs. El Hijo Del Vikingo Dream Match
- El Hijo Del Vikingo Next Match Announced By Tony Khan