At AEW Double or Nothing in May, former ECW star Tommy Dreamer competed in the pre-show Casino Battle Royale.
During the bout, the hardcore icon was involved in a spot with Orange Cassidy.
It is believed that Dreamer was also present at AEW’s All Out show last night, just in a non-wrestling capacity.
PWInsider is reporting that Tommy Dreamer worked the All Out pay-per-view last night as a backstage producer.
Dreamer joined the likes of Billy Gunn, Dean Malenko and Keith Mitchell as backstage agents for the tremendous show.
It is currently not know if Dreamer will be continuing to work backstage for AEW by the time the new promotion debuts their TV show on TNT next month.
All Elite Wrestling higher-ups certainly have to be considering bringing him in for a full-time role. His experience in the business will be invaluable to AEW in its infancy.
Stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com for more information on the matter.
- Dakota Kai Teases War Games For WWE Clash At The Castle
- William Regal Believes NXT UK Stars Have Been Treated Fairly
- Jon Moxley To Face Nick Gage In GCW Title Vs Career Match
- Ronda Rousey Pokes Fun At WWE ‘Budget Cuts’
- WWE Raw After WrestleMania 39 Location Revealed
- Matt Hardy Says Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative Opens The Door For Many Returns
- Corey Graves Having More Fun On WWE Commentary With Triple H In Charge
- Kane Provides Huge Update On Wrestling Future
- PROGRESS Chapter 137 Results: New World Champion Crowned
- Inaugural NJPW STRONG Openweight Tag Team Champions Crowned