An Eddie Guerrero documentary, produced by ITV Studios, is set to be released later this year, according to PWInsider. An exact date for the documentary’s release was not given.
The documentary, set to be a ’60 minute biography of Guerrero’s life and career’, will focus on the final few years before his passing in November 2005.
Per the report, documentary will be featured in an episode of the ‘Autopsy: The Last Hours Of…’ documentary series, which airs on ITV in Europe, and Reelz in the US. Chris Benoit, Chyna and Randy Savage have been featured in past editions of the documentary series.
Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer had previously confirmed that ITV were working on a special focusing on the late star.
Also set for a 2022 release is a Netflix documentary series focusing on the life of WWE Chairman Vince McMahon.
- ‘Heavy Heat’ On AEW Name For Recent Botch
- Mustafa Ali Makes Announcement About His Future After WWE Release
- ‘You Become A Liability’ – Current WWE Name Breaks Silence On Matt Riddle Being Released
- Becky Lynch Gives Brutally Honest Assessment Of WWE Women’s Booking
- Tony Khan Apologizes For Technical Issues During AEW Dynamite
- Big Change To WWE Fastlane Match Confirmed?
- Another Potential AEW WrestleDream Match Revealed
- Update On WWE ‘Breach Of Contract’ Case
- AEW Star Medically Cleared Last-Minute For Dynamite Match
- Major Injury Update On Adam Cole For AEW WrestleDream