Eddie Kingston has reacted to Claudio Castagnoli’s AEW debut, following his previous comments about the former WWE star.
Following news that the former Cesaro had left WWE after his contract expired in February, Kingston made it clear that he wasn’t expecting to see Castagnoli in AEW, tweeting:
“All I am going to say is, he doesn’t have the balls to come to AEW.”
Castagnoli notably made his AEW debut at Forbidden Door after being revealed to be Bryan Danielson’s replacement against Zack Sabre Jr.
Referencing the debut, Kingston took to Twitter to note:
“Well look who has grown a pair! Hahahahahaha”
Kingston and Castagnoli are set to team for the Blood & Guts match on Wednesday’s episode of Dynamite. the Jericho Appreciation Society will have the advantage over Kingston, Santana, Ortiz and the Blackpool Combat Club, following Jericho’s team’s victory at Forbidden Door.
Castagnoli has reportedly agreed to a ‘long-term’ deal with AEW. It has also been noted that AEW originally had different plans for the former WWE star’s debut.
You can view our live results for AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door at right here.
Check out the updated AEW win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
Well look who has grown a pair! Hahahahahaha https://t.co/pLzwmoXLPg
— Eddie Kingston #BlackLivesMatter (@MadKing1981) June 27, 2022
- Report: Another AEW Star Wants To Return To WWE
- WWE Bans Iconic Move For Being ‘Too Dangerous’
- Report: Rumor Killer On Miro Wanting To Leave AEW & Join WWE
- AEW’s Surprising Message To Star Rumored To Be Leaving
- Brody King Breaks Silence On Future Following Recent Developments
- Real Reason Several AEW Stars Want To Join WWE?
- KSI Reacts To WWE Star’s Comments About Potential Match
- New Details On WWE Releases & Top Star’s Contract
- Angelo Dawkins Reveals The Street Profits’ Main Goal Following Split Rumors
- Roman Reigns’ Next WWE Opponent Revealed?