AEW World Champion CM Punk made his return to the company at the end of last week’s Quake by the Lake episode of AEW Dynamite, where he confronted Interim AEW World Champion Jon Moxley.
Punk spoke for the first time since his return to kick off tonight’s episode of AEW Dynamite, where he came with many jabs for all of AEW’s top stars, not just Moxley. He also threw shade at Adam Page and Eddie Kingston.
Punk called Eddie Kingston the ‘third best Eddie’ and the ‘second best Kingston’ he’s ever shared a locker room with ahead of his match with Moxley at All Out.
Eddie Kingston, never one to mince his words, heard Punk’s jabs after the fact, taking Twitter after the promo to write:
Of course the c**t says s**t when I’m not there.
Tell us how you really feel, Eddie.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- ‘A Lot Of Concern’ Over Randy Orton Injury
- Report: Bandido Offered AEW Contract Following September 28 Dynamite
- Lio Rush Announces He Is Cleared To Wrestle
- Several WWE Stars Missing SmackDown Due To Hurricane Ian
- AEW Facing ‘Brutal’ Live Show Ticket Sales
- Young Bucks & Kenny Omega ‘Haven’t Heard Anything’ About AEW Return
- MVP Comments On Potential ‘New’ Hurt Business
- Brock Lesnar WWE Return Date Revealed?
- Here’s Everyone Chris Jericho Could Face For The ROH Title
- VICE TV Vince McMahon Documentary To Cover WWE Departure